- LifeSmarts Intern Full or Part Time, DC, USA
LifeSmarts Intern Full or Part Time
The National Consumers League (NCL)
Location: Washington, DC
Description – Overview
The National Consumers League seeks a motivated summer intern to support the LifeSmarts program. The intern will assist NCL staff with ongoing projects and research in support of LifeSmarts. This internship will provide an opportunity to:
- Develop LifeSmarts materials such as study aids to be posted at www.lifesmarts.org.
- Write questions for the LifeSmarts online quiz and live competitions.
- Work on special projects such as LifeSmarts program outreach, recruitment of state coordinators, and assessment of the program.
- Work with NCL’s other summer interns to prepare for the upcoming LifeSmarts program year.
Internships are unpaid and interns will work out of NCL’s headquarters in downtown Washington, DC. We ask that interns make a minimum time commitment of eight weeks, spending at least 20 hours per week working at the League. Of course, we welcome longer time commitments. Our goal is to tailor your internship to suit your specific needs. The League is happy to consider the particular interests of applicants and will develop specific projects, complete paperwork, etc., as needed for class credit.
Apply online here
Posted on 15 October 2017
Please mention Human Rights Jobs when applying for this position